The Farm 51, have announced that their HR Haggered inspired First Person Adventure romp, Deadfall Adventures will finally be making its way to the PS3 this summer with a new Subtitle and a stack of new content.
Deadfall Adventures: Heart of Atlantis as it shall henceforth be known will, include a number of new features and improvements including :
- Fully upgraded gameplay and graphics;
- New location and secrets to explore;
- Exclusive Survival/Co-op DLC mode with two additional maps for PS3™ owners;
- New boss fights;
- New cut-scenes and improved visuals of original ones;
- Improved leveling system;
- Completely new notepad system;
- New flashlight burst attack;
- And much more!
Along with the announcement the farm 51 have also released a spiffy new trailer for the shiny new version of the game along with some spiffy screens of some of the new areas and tomb where Quatermain jr.jr. will be mucking up the Third Reichs’ crazy plot to rule the world with ancient artifacts and torturing mummies with flash lights.
Deadfall Adventures: Heart of Atlantis will be available some time this summer for the PS3 in the meantime why not check out what we thought of the original 360 here, or our interview with the game’s writer/producer Martin Kreuch, here.